SeedSavers-KC welcomes you to our 5th Annual Winter Seed Exchange!
NON-GMO bulbs and seeds only.
11am to 1pm INDOORS at the
Anita B Gorman Conservation Discovery Center
4750 Troost Ave, Kansas City, MO 64110
Watch (and SHARE) the Facebook event page for more info and updates. https://www.facebook.com/events/155362685231433/
JOIN SeedSavers-KC in Facebook and help us get the word out...
This annual event is an exchange of seeds and bulbs. Bring in your extra seeds that you have saved or new ones from packages and exchange those seeds with other gardeners' seeds that they have available. We will have some vendors and sponsors with booths as well. Bring a few varieties of seeds & take a few varieties with you! We will have door prizes for you to win!
DAY OF EVENT
1. DONORS - Bring your own envelopes please. We will have ones available for a donation.
2. EXCHANGE QUANTITIES - This event isn't meant to furnish anyone with enough seed stock to grow large amounts to harvest and eat. Please take only a small number of seeds and bulbs which YOU can grow and propagate and SAVE for the next Exchange or to donate to the Seed Library.
3. SEGREGATION - Please do not mix containers of different seeds.
4. EDUCATION - If you aren't familiar with methods to save certain types of seeds, please go to our Exchange resource area for handouts, or go to our website for good sites to visit for free downloads. We hold free seed-saving classes year-round at the Anita B Gorman Discovery Center - watch our Facebook group or see our web pages for dates.
5. SPONSORS - Please visit our sponsors - these are great local businesses. Local Businesses are the backbone of the economy of our country - keep them thriving by supporting them.